"NIMBUS" The Technical Extravaganza.

"Every cause needs faith to attain the objective and every faith calls for sacrifices. The trumpet has been blown and I believe that those who have faith will give all they can. It started with the name of a “Technical Festival” but now NIMBUS is no less than a “Technical Extravaganza”.

I have a dream...

I desire to redefine convention...

I want to celebrate the best fest ever and I already can feel the awesome feeling inside me. My heart is longing to make thousands of memories and carry them with me as tomorrow life will be listless and boring and I will fill those voids with these memories. I am looking forward to those 72 sleepless hours, those millions of euphoric moments, the number of breathtaking problems that I am going to face and then the pleasures of winning that are going to greet me, the feeling of being the best! As the bishop of this church I invite you all to this holy celebration and I believe Nimbus will get its templars from every corner of the country."



Akshay Milap
Secretary,
NIMBUS 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment